Thawte Code Signing certificates allow you to protect your code with one of the original and most trusted brands in web security. Thawte protects identities and transactions with more than one million SSL & code signing certificates across 240+ countries. This global reach ensures that your customers will instantly be able to verify that your software is safe for download, once they see the reputable Thawte digital signatures. These certificates work across virtually all platforms and applications and ensure that your valued content or code cannot be maliciously modified without immediate detection.
Thawte Code Signing Certificates help guarantee the authenticity and identity of your software during the user downloading process. But, before you can display your company details as the publisher and start building your software's online reputation, Thawte requires your company to complete the organization validation process, which typically takes 1-3 Days. During the validation process, Thawte will check to make sure your company is legally registered, has a verifiable address, and a telephone number to complete a quick call. This process can be completed entirely using online directories or databases and may not require any additional documents.
The Thawte Code Signing certificate works across a wide variety of platforms, which include:
- Digitally sign .jar files and Java applications for desktop and mobile devices
- Recognized by Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- Digitally sign 32- and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi and .xap files)
- Digitally sign code for Microsoft® Office 2000, Microsoft VBA, Netscape Object Signing, and Marimba Channel Signing
- Mac Os Code Signing Certificate allows developers to sign software for Mac OS, as well as update for your software.
- Apple code signing certificates allow customers to run Mac executables error free. Help generate assurance in those running your Mac OS X application, tools, updates, resources and software by signing your executables with apple code signing certificate.
Microsoft Office and VBA
- Digitally sign VBA objects, scripts and macros for Microsoft Office .doc, .xls, and .ppt files
- For Microsoft Office and third-party applications using VBA
- Digitally sign .air or .air files
- Required for all AIR-based applications
|Issuance||1 - 3 Days|
|Issuance||1 - 3 Days|