Certum Individual ID Email Certificate a quick option used to sign and encrypt electronic communication on the web; such as, emails and files. It uses a basic public key certificate to make sure all information transmitted and received is authentic, meaning nobody, intercepted, read or forged these documents within the transmission.
This certificate is recognized by 99% of browsers and is compatible with:
Server and Client OS Compatibility
Client OS: Mac OS X, Snow Leopard, Windows 7, Vista, Xp, 2000, Linux Client OS.
Server OS: Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Novell, etc.
Web Server: Microsoft IIS 7, IIS6, Apache, Tomcat, IBM HTTP, Weblogic, Cobalt.
E-Mail Servers: Netscape Communicator 4.51+,Microsoft Outlook 99+,Microsoft Entourage (OS/X),Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0+,Qualcomm Eudora 6.2+,Lotus Notes (6+), etc.
Features & Benefits
- Ensure safe & protected electronic communication
- Shows that you care about the security of people you do business with
- Easily encrypt your email (for example in Outlook)
- Simple & fast validation process
- Automatic issuance after authentication
- Displays your email address on the certificate
- Works on/with any device (i.e. phones, tablets)
|Dynamic Site Seal||No|