OpenCart Out of Stock Label extension prevents out of stock products from being added to basket and adds Out of Stock Label and button so that customers can makes notice. You can select a image and a position you want from admin panel for out of stock products.
- Multi-language supported image label.
- Multiple stores support.
- 9 different image positions.
- The button according to out of stock status you selected in product settings.
- Do show "Pre-order" button on products you want to sell with Pre-order.
- No core files overwritten.
The extension support default theme by default. It may not work due to changes you make or other extensions you have installed. You can contact us about errors or other themes.
- Initial release.
How to Install
- Upload file out-of-stock-label-x.x.x.ocmod.zip on Extensions->Extension Installer.
- Click Refresh button on Extensions->Modifications.
- If you are using a cache system, clear your cache.
- Go ot Store setting page and edit store button.
- Click to Image Tab and Out of stock image and position set.
- Disable "Stock Checkout" setting in your store stock settings.
- "Quantity" must be greater than zero and "Subtract Stock" must be turned off in product settings for pre-order.
OpenCart Out of Stock Label
|5 qty or more||$18.00||%21.40|
|10 qty or more||$16.00||%30.13|
|Tags||Opencart Out Of Stock, Opencart Sold Out, Opencart Out Of Stock Label, Opencart Out Of Stock Warning, Opencart Sold Out Warning, Opencart Out Of Stock Button, Opencart Sold Out Button|
|Compatibility||2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 3.x|