OpenCart Company Name Required extension, Requires the Company Name to be entered in customer groups you specify. So you don't need to contact your customer again to find out the company name.
- It checks the addresses that have not been entered in the company name before ordering and the customer sees the warning message.
- Supports add/edit on My Customer Addresses page.
- Supports registering, adding addresses and guest checkout steps on checkout page.
- Quick Checkout (oc-extensions) page support.
- No core files overwritten.
The extension support default theme by default. It may not work due to changes you make or other extensions you have installed. You can contact us about errors or other themes.
- Initial release.
How to Install
- Upload file company-required-x.x.x.ocmod.zip on Extensions->Extension Installer.
- Click Refresh button on Extensions->Modifications.
- If you are using a cache system, clear your cache.
- Go to Customers->Customer Groups-> Edit and save a group of your choice.
OpenCart Company Name Required
|5 qty or more||$11.02||%26.55|
|10 qty or more||$8.47||%43.50|
|Tags||Opencart, Company Name, Opencart Company Name, Company Name Required, Company Forced, Quick Checkout|
|Compatibility||2.2.x, 2.3.x, 3.x|