The long-developed OpenCart v126.96.36.199 version was finally released on May 24, 2022. And OpenCart Turkish version preparations have been completed and we present it to you on May 28, 2022.
Changes Made in OpenCart Version 188.8.131.52
Since radical changes have been made in this version, the plugins and themes you have used before require re-edit specifically for this version. Therefore, if you need to switch, you should consider this situation. However, as we always say, if you have a working e-commerce site, it is not necessary to update it.
If a new site is to be installed, you can try the new version, but since it has just been new published, there will be a limited number of extensions and themes. If you are not going to develop the customizations yourself, you may experience difficulties. You may have to wait a little longer for this.
Newly Added Features
- PHP 8.1+ Compatibility. The minimum requirement is now version 8.0 and above.
- One-step checkout page.
- New event based extension system.
- Startup page.
- Cron Jobs page.
- GDPR Requests.
- Product variants. You can now choose to use create a new product variant based off a master product and link the stock quantities.
- Cookie accept policy.
- Admin notification system. OpenCart can now send you updates and news information directly to your OpenCart admin.
- Autoloader class.
- Telephone field now optional. It can be turned off in settings.
- Additional admin security, renaming admin folder, install directory, moving storage folder.
- Address format page.
- Boootstrap 5, jQuery v3.6.0, Font Awsome 6 and CKEditor 4 js library updated.
- Updated product option.
- Renamed order_recurring to subscription system.
- Sliding buttons instead of checkboxes.
- All forms are now using AJAX.
- New installer.
- Upgrade system can be done fully via the admin.
- Reports system.
- Admin alerts.
- Backup system now backs up the database in parts to avoid crashing with large tables.
- Order editor has been completely reworked so API session is not required.
- The OCMOD system has been removed.
- All 3rd party extensions.
If you need OpenCart support, you can purchase our OpenCart Installation or OpenCart Update services. If you wish to getting support for your errors, you can request support by selecting OpenCart Error Detection.
- OpenCart 184.108.40.206 vs 220.127.116.11 list of changes between.
What do you think about version of OpenCart v4 and think to use it?